088.5: Diane Lloyd – The Short Stay Show
Diane is one of the Co-founders of The Short Stay Show, an exciting and new live event for the short term letting Industry, the first of which is taking place in March 2019 at Excel London. With a sharp focus on creating a quality, forward focussed industry for both Owners and Guests, through education and community, the Team at Short Stay Show are making an impact and driving change for the Short Term Letting & Tourism Industry.
- Diane tells us a little about her background and where she’s based and how she got started in the Short Term Letting Industry –
- One of Diane’s greatest insights into the Industry is here huge experience as a frequent traveller
- We chat about how The Short Stay Show came about – What inspired Diane and the team to start creating the Show
- The Team and driving force behind the Short Stay Show are Diane Lloyd and her business partner Jim Curry – connect with them on the website www.shortstay.show
- What is the goal of the team behind the Short Stay Show for it’s immediate and long term impact? Listen in to find out how the creators are driving change in the Industry
- Diane tells us what we as attendees can expect from The Short Stay Show, we also talk through how the day will run.
Listen until the end where I share a discount code especially for Holiday Let Success Podcast listeners
- There’s another new initiative that we talk about. The Short Term Accommodation Association – a new group to promote the short-term lettings industry – how are they involved with The Short Stay Show?
- Based on her experience with extensive travel and creating shows to support Short Stay Providers: Diane shares her guiding philosophy to help individual holiday home owners in today’s market
- How would Diane advise someone new to the Industry to get started with marketing their property today?
Take a Look at The Start Up Stage:
The Scale Up Stage
Premium Access Conference
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to the HLS podcast to keep up with the latest Holiday Letting Advice? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode and I’m adding a few bonus episodes in the next few weeks and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Whilst you’re there, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other Holiday Home Owners find my podcast. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite episode of the podcast is. Thank you!
Join The HLS Learning Hub
Join our membership site today where you have access to all our Free Resources for Holiday Home Owner!