Copywriting for More Bookings
Join me on the podcast as I continue my conversation with Andy McNulty of Guest Hook, Andy is a long term advocate of the Holiday Let | Vacation Rental Industry and has stayed in over 30 Holiday Homes over the years, so he has a real insight into what it’s like to be a guest in a Holiday Let and what information Owners really need to be sharing with guests to make a really memorable Holiday!
In this episode Andy McNulty, Founder at Guest Hook, shares his experience in the Vacation Rental | Holiday Let Industry, gained over many years staying in Holiday Homes throughout the world – Andy estimates he’s stayed in as many as 30 holiday homes!
Join me on this episode as I continue my conversation with Andy McNulty.
Andy founded Touchstay and Guest Hook – this episode looks at Guest Hook, a copywriting service for Holiday Home Owners…those days when you’re stuck for what to write on your listing, website, newsletter or marketing email could be long gone with Guest Hook!
If you’re not at the stage where you want to take on a professional service, Andy offers some insights into what makes Copy great and how you can apply these principles inyour own writing for you Holiday Let Business.
- Andy tells us a little about his background and how he got started out in Industry and what offering a great experience to guests means to him plus how Guest Hook can help you achieve that simply and quickly
- How Touchstay evolved and a new element of the business ‘Guest Hook’ came about
- Andy talks about how he co-founded Guest Hook, and the team of talented writers that join him
- Who we are likely to deal with as owners coming to Guest Hook for copywriting
- How long Guest Hook has been running
- We talk about how Guest Hook works for owners and the role that good copy plays in the journey to getting more bookings for your Holiday Let
- We discuss the cost both in pricing and payment, how it works for one unit or Several units and in terms of saved time and increase of guest experience!