Sebastien is the CEO and founder of BookingSync & now Smily, channel managers & vacation rental booking software for the short stay professional with single or multiple properties. Sebastien grew up in a family that owns and runs several vacation rental properties, he has experienced the evolution of the industry from the inside so a great viewpoint
professional solutions from 1 property to multi property portfolios
sebastian grosjean – bookingsync & smily
How can a booking software help automate and streamline the guest experience? We look at it all !
short stay virtual summit 2021 – planning is underway !! 🙂
I need your help – I want to make this event the absolute best it can be for 2021 and I would love your input! I have created a series of polls and i’ll be chatting with you inside the group on live vids to talk through what you want to see – so come over and tell me what you want to see 🙂
Without a smooth booking process, direct bookings can be less than simple to attract, it’s all about the super smooth booking process!!
back to the episode
We also chat about:
- We chat about how BookingSync came about and how the new software, Smily was born and how it differs
- We compare the two – BookingSync vs Smily and talk about Who each product is for
- We have a deep dive into some of the features that listeners might be looking for – and answer these questions does it integrate with your own WordPress website? Does BookingSync have a website feature? Can it automate responses throughout the booking process? Can it accept payments? Can it accept reviews, or facilitate collection of reviews?
- Seb tells us how BookingSync/Smily can improve the experience of the guest
- Seb shares some really cool case studies and stories of users who have gone from not using a software of any sort and then starting out with BookingSync and it really having changed their business
- Seb quite literally grew up been in the VR|HL Industry for some time – he shares how has it changed since he started out
- As the marketing Director at VillasThalassa – Seb talks about their been your most successful marketing strategy so far?
GET IN TOUCH WITH SEBASTIeN GROSJEAN AT BOOKINGSYNC & SMILY
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to the HLS podcast to keep up with the latest Holiday Letting Advice? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode and I’m adding a few bonus episodes in the next few weeks and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Whilst you’re there, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other Holiday Home Owners find my podcast. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite episode of the podcast is. Thank you!
join the short stay school free members area:
Join the Short Stay School Free Members area today where you can access a series of awesome, actionable downloads to use or tweak for your individual needs