Top Hog Humphrey Bowles joins me from GuardHog – GuardHog have created a seamless Tech experience for Hosts that ensures you only insure your Short Term Let for the duration of the bookings you have, offering a no nonsense way to cover and save in one dashboard.
We’re home-sharing experts, we know the problems and have developed the right products to solve themHumphrey Bowles
As an Airbnb Superhost and passionate advocate of the Short Stay Industry, Humphrey knew he wanted to make a seamless stay and win win situation for all involved and his background helped him see a gap in the market that he could use some clever tech to fill.
@guardhog On-demand insurance for the #sharingeconomy – Hear the full episode www.hlspod.com/guardhog #holidaylet #shortstay @shortstayshow #BookDirect #BookDirectHour #insurance @airbnb Click To Tweet
Simple, intuitive and quick technology built specifically for our customer needsGUARDHOG
Humphrey joined me on the podcast to share exactly how Guardhog can use a cool tech dashboard to make sure you’re covered as a Short Stay provider, saving you time and money in your business whilst giving you complete peace of mind.
Quick Fire Q’s:
We kick off with some fun quick fire Q’s to get to know a bit more about Humphrey Bowles
- Tell us a little about you and your background and how you started out in this Industry ?
- Best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
- Dream destination?
- Best Short Stay Property you’ve ever stayed in and why ?
- Favourite business book?
- Can you tell us about your role within GuardHog and when you joined?
Quality of People – Quality of Products
Humphrey takes us on a journey into how Guardhog works from the Host Perspective, The Guest Perspective and now the Manager Perspective too.
Guardhog know the protection you need for the stay you have, whilst the guest has your place.Is your #ShortStay covered for guests? @guardhog Top Hog & CEO Humphrey Bowles joins me on the #podcast to talk ensuring your #ShortStay is covered with on demand Protection @airbnb #shortstayinsurance #holidayhome #shortstay…CLICK TO TWEET
- Humphrey tells us how GuardHog came about, where they’re based – and how the cool name came about!
- Humphrey explains Insurance from a Short Stay perspective – Who needs insurance, what cover hosts likely already have and if it’s enough.
- We look at what sort of cover does GuardHog offers
- The tech Guardhog have developed really sets them apart and Humphrey shares how the dashboard works , how it connects simply and easily with your existing channel manager and how it saves money & time for Hosts
- We look at figuring out how a Short Stay provider starts to decide if they need cover for their property and what Guardhog can actually protect you against
- Humphrey talks ease of set up and the costs involved
What To Do If you Need Help
- Something we hope we never have to do is make a claim but if this situation arises, Humphrey gives us some pointers on where to go and what to expect
- TopHog also shares his advice on how owners can best protect themselves, their property and protect their rental income against having to make a claim
You recently attended the Short Stay Show at London Excel – How important is this event to the development of the Short Stay Community and Industry?HUMPHREY SHARES HIS VIEWS ON THE SHORT STAY SHOW
- GuardHog are a key partner of the 2020 Short Stay Show at London ExCel on the 12th March, Humphrey shares what exciting things we as visitors can look forward at the show?
- Humphrey shares what we as holiday home owners can do to ensure we are ahead of the curve and truly stand out
- Humphreys guiding philosophy/principal based on his experience in the industry is superbly shared here
- We talk about where Humphrey sees the future of the holiday let industry headed
Get In Touch with the Top Hogs at Guardhog
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to the HLS podcast to keep up with the latest Holiday Letting Advice? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode and I’m adding a few bonus episodes in the next few weeks and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Whilst you’re there, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other Holiday Home Owners find my podcast. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite episode of the podcast is. Thank you!